Urban Exploration Summary Video Volume 6 is now online, showing clips from our explores of Balrossie School in Kilmacolm, St. Peter’s Seminary and the derelict Dunaskin Ironworks.
Our Recent Explores
- 2009 was the first year I found myself with genuine free time. A mixture of university and working weekend shifts had occupied… »
- Seabank Tank Farm, was personally for me, one of the most interesting sites I have ever had the luck to explore. It was built… »
- Our first explore of 2014 saw us visit Paisley's Royal Alexandra Infirmary in Renfrewshire. The Royal Alexandra Infirmary, or… »
- Knowing when to draw the line is probably one of the most important aspects of exploring abandoned buildings you should… »
- Look out your boots or wellies. Find your hat and scarf. Zip up your waterproof jacket. Its time for a treasure hunt! We… »