Sometimes the death of a building can just be around the corner, Broomhill Hospital really feels like it’s on it’s last legs.
Our Recent Explores
- Buchanan Castle is more of an early Scots baronial house than your typical Scottish castle and was built between 1852 and 1858.… »
- This church, which shall remain nameless, closed its doors to its congregation in the early 1980s and has remained empty since.… »
- Sometimes places we visit have so many things stripped out but little details remain, sometimes these details can offer an… »
- This weeks video is the Abandoned Scotland Summary Volume 8 video. Featuring the videos from Merchiston Hospital, Birkwood… »
- Sometimes the smallest place can hold the dearest memories, this is an old lawn bowls club that has been sitting derelict in a… »