Sometimes places we visit have so many things stripped out but little details remain, sometimes these details can offer an insight into the people that run the place. Nerston Residential School must have had some great teachers with some good positive messages now lying decaying on the walls.
Our Recent Explores
- A first look in video form of the Barnton nuclear bunker hidden deep underground just outside of Edinburgh. Click to… »
- This article will periodically be updated to show the hard work being undertaken by the restoration team so its worth… »
- On a fairly mild day in February 2011 a group of friends ventured out to see for themselves a few unique locations in Scotland… »
- Part of what makes exploring abandoned railway tunnels so interesting is that although each experience has similar elements, no… »
- 2009 was the first year I found myself with genuine free time. A mixture of university and working weekend shifts had occupied… »