A short one this week of some footage from Inchkeith Island, it was very windy on the day but we tried to get up as high as possible to show some of the unique views of the firth of forth and the amazing island itself.
Our Recent Explores
- Buchanan Castle is more of an early Scots baronial house than your typical Scottish castle and was built between 1852 and 1858.… »
- This church, which shall remain nameless, closed its doors to its congregation in the early 1980s and has remained empty since.… »
- Sometimes places we visit have so many things stripped out but little details remain, sometimes these details can offer an… »
- This weeks video is the Abandoned Scotland Summary Volume 8 video. Featuring the videos from Merchiston Hospital, Birkwood… »
- Sometimes the smallest place can hold the dearest memories, this is an old lawn bowls club that has been sitting derelict in a… »