A short one this week of some footage from Inchkeith Island, it was very windy on the day but we tried to get up as high as possible to show some of the unique views of the firth of forth and the amazing island itself.
Our Recent Explores
- A first look in video form of the Barnton nuclear bunker hidden deep underground just outside of Edinburgh. Click to… »
- This article will periodically be updated to show the hard work being undertaken by the restoration team so its worth… »
- On a fairly mild day in February 2011 a group of friends ventured out to see for themselves a few unique locations in Scotland… »
- Part of what makes exploring abandoned railway tunnels so interesting is that although each experience has similar elements, no… »
- 2009 was the first year I found myself with genuine free time. A mixture of university and working weekend shifts had occupied… »